Proctoring & Notary Public Services
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- This service is available when ever the library is open.
- To schedule a proctored exam, please stop in to the library or call and we will be happy to proctor your exam.
- Once your test is done we will send in any necessary documentation or fax to the institution it is being taken for.
- There is no fee for this service, we do however ask that you don't try to take your test an hour before we close to ensure proper time to finish your test.
- If your institution needs to send your test please have them send it to the library address. 220 Brasher Street, Nashua, Iowa 50658
- This service includes both written and online tests.
If you are in need of Notary Public Services:
- The responsibilities of an Iowa Notary Public are critical to the legal, business, financial, and real estate communities in this state. A Notary Public is a person commissioned by the Secretary of State to serve the public as an impartial and unbiased witness by identifying persons who come before the Notary. The most common function of the Notary is to witness and attest that a person signing a document is authentic.
- Contact the library to ensure our library director is available to serve as a Notary Public.