Nashua Public Library
We are pleased to announce that we have reopened to patron browsing and checkout during our regular, open hours.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday = 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday = 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday = 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Curbside service will still be available for those who wish to continue with this service.
- Signage and floor decals are in place to indicate physical distance of at least six feet at service areas.
- Cleaning of frequently touched services will take place by staff every hour throughout the day or as needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building. (Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the library).
- Some furniture has been removed. All remaining furniture is separated.
- All toys, games, puzzles, and other playthings have been temporarily removed.
- Drinking fountain is currently unavailable.
- All plans are subject to change as conditions warrant.
Thank you for your help and understanding during this time.
BECAUSE LIBRARIES MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR COMMUNITIES!