We are pleased to announce that we have reopened to patron browsing and checkout during our regular, open hours.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday = 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday = 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday = 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Curbside service will still be available for those who wish to continue with this service.
- Restrictions are the same as they were last year.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone entering the building must wear a mask. If you, or anyone in your party, choose not to wear a mask or cannot wear a mask, we offer our No-Contact Curbside Service instead.
- Masks (or a face covering that completely covers your mouth and nose, such as a bandanna, neck gaiter, scarf etc.) is mandatory and must be worn the entire time you are in the library.
- We appreciate you wearing your own mask; we are unable to provide masks at this time.
- Signage and floor decals are in place to indicate physical distance of at least six feet at service areas.
- Cleaning of frequently touched services will take place by staff every hour throughout the day or as needed.
- No one under 16 years of age are allowed in library unless accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building. (Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the library).
- Some furniture has been removed. All remaining furniture is separated.
- Only 1 person at each table at a time.
- All toys, games, puzzles, and other playthings have been temporarily removed.
- As you are browsing, please place items you have touched but do not want to check out on the designated table for staff to clean and quarantine before re-shelving.
- Restrooms and the drinking fountain are currently unavailable.
- No book sale or meeting rooms.
- All plans are subject to change as conditions warrant.
- Two computer stations will be open (no appointment needed) to those who do not need one-on-one assistance with their tasks.
- Computer and device assistance is limited to what is possible from a distance of six feet.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. MUST be maintained.
Thank you for your help and understanding during this time.
BECAUSE LIBRARIES MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR COMMUNITIES!