Our NEW Hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Beginning October 19th, we will be opening the library with restrictions for Nashua Public Library patrons to browse the shelves, check out materials, and use computers. All plans are tentative and subject to change, based on the current COVID-19 numbers in our area, our current policy and recommendations of the Chickasaw County Public Health Department.
Before coming to the library, please read the following:
• To prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone entering the building must wear a mask. If you, or anyone in your party, choose not to wear a mask or cannot wear a mask, we offer our No-Contact Curbside Service instead.
-Masks (or a face covering that completely covers your mouth and nose, such as a bandanna, neck gaiter, scarf, etc.) is mandatory and must be worn the entire time you are in the library.
• Signage and floor decals are in place to indicate physical distance of at least six feet at service areas.
• Cleaning of frequently touched services will take place by staff every hour throughout the day or as needed.
• No one under 16 years of age are allowed in library unless accompanied by parent/guardian.
• Only 10 patrons in the library at any given time.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building. (Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the library).
• Some furniture has been removed. All remaining furniture is separated.
• Only 1 person at each table at a time.
• All toys, games, puzzles, and other playthings have been temporarily removed.
• As you are browsing, please place items you have touched but do not want to check out on the designated table for staff to clean and quarantine before re-shelving.
• Restrooms and the drinking fountain are currently unavailable.
• Computer and device assistance is limited to what is possible from a distance of six feet.
• Book Sale and Meeting Rooms are not available at this time.
All plans are subject to change as conditions warrant per our policy
BECAUSE LIBRARIES MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR COMMUNITIES!