Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- This service is available when ever the library is open.
- To schedule a proctored exam, please stop in to the library or call and we will be happy to proctor your exam.
- Once your test is done we will send in any necessary documentation or fax to the institution it is being taken for.
- There is no fee for this service, we do however ask that you don't try to take your test an hour before we close to ensure proper time to finish your test.
- If your institution needs to send your test please have them send it to the library address. 220 Brasher Street, Nashua, Iowa 50658
- This service includes both written and online tests.