Fax & Scanner
The library has a fax machine and a scanner available to the public.
- Faxes can be both sent and received.
- There is a fee for faxes that are sent or received, they are $1.00 per page (not including the cover page). There is no charge for scanning unless you want conformation it was scanned and sent then it is the cost of a copy which is .15 cents.
- Our fax number is 641-435-4635
- These services are available during open library.
- The library staff will be happy to help you with your scanning and faxing needs. Stop in today and see what we can do for you. Library staff are the only ones who will run the fax machine or scanner.